These healthy, no-bake granola bars are easy to make with just 6 ingredients. They are perfect for a snack or on-the-go breakfast!
1 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup raw almonds (chopped)
1/4 cup pepita seeds
1 1/2 cups wholegrain rolled oats
1/4 cup organic honey or maple syrup
1/4 cup organic peanut butter
1. Process dates in food processor for about 1 minute.
2. Place oats, almonds and pepita seeds in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Warm honey and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat for about 1-2 minutes. Stir and pour over oats, almonds and pepita seeds. Add in the dates, breaking them up to disperse throughout.
4. Once mixed thoroughly, add some water to the mixture if needed to help combine.
5. Transfer mixture to a small baking dish lined with baking paper and press down firmly until flattened.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge or freezer for 20 minutes.
7. Remove bars from pan and chop into 9-12 squares (depending on what size you want them).
8. Store in an airtight container and in the fridge for up to 7 days.